


Poor Case hasn't mastered riding this motorcycle yet, Brin was kind enough to give him a lift.

Brinley loves to pretend like she is a baby, usually it involves pretending she can't walk and talking in some language I can't understand.


Anything one kid has, the other has to have one too... and so it is with suckers.


Spying on Dad






I LOVE when Ryan plays with the kids, and so do they! Horse rides are always a fav!


Brinley loves to play pretend, and I love it when it involves Casen. Here she is being a puppy.




I love seeing Brinley with my Dad. I am so close to him and it makes me happy to see them so close too!



Brinley and my Dad... she sure loves him!
Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful, adorable photos of the kids! I love seeing more of them, and I'd love it even more if it was in person. :) but since that's not possible right now, this is the next best thing. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. Topless. That is hilarious! Such cuties!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post. I am just loving all the sweet pictures of your lil' guys being buddies. Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDelete