Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Family Photos!

While Raquel was visiting she was SO awesome and took our family pictures! She did an amazing job! Marlee was teething and very grumpy, but despite that I think we still got some great shots... and Raquel did an incredible editing job!

























3 comments:

  1. Your family is just lovely in these pics, wow!!! You all look so great! And it's such a feat when there are three little one's to keep happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! Only because your family is so gorgeous!!! Love them! I so hope that one day Vince will agree to professional family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are beautiful! I love how Casen smiles big in almost every single picture! And I also love Brinley's posing. So cute! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete