Marlee just loves Mickey Mouse but she was a little shy at first!
They have Mickey at the front before you go in for breakfast and then the rest of the characters walk around while you're eating.
Had to have a hug before we headed off to breakfast!
Marlee really loved Goofy, she followed him around quite a bit. She says his name so cute!
They were so awesome to kids with food allergies! They had the chef come out to talk to us and then they made these special pancakes and waffles with almond milk just for Casen! I think it is so neat they do this cause I can imagine how not being able to eat the same food as the other kids could ruin the whole morning for some little ones!
This photo is such a crack up! Look at Marlee just attacking her! haha, I loved it :)
She sure loved "pincess bickey house" :)
Group shot with Minnie, but Marlee was a little distracted.
They had a little parade that the kids joined in. They sang lots of fun songs they could participate in too.
Marlee shared her drink with Goofy and he pretended to drink it. It made her day! She just thought it was the funniest thing! Then he gave her a drink too. Everytime she saw him she would try to share her drink. Now when we sees him on TV or in a pic she starts laughing and says "Goofy my drink!"
Checking out all of the cool fish before headed back up to our room and getting ready for the day.
We got our suits on and then played in the pools and at the lagoon all day with a little break for Marlee's nap.
The last night Ryan took Brinley on a "Daddy daughter". They got dinner and sat out on the lawn chairs to eat.
This was their view :) I love when we get to spend one on one time with our kids. Casen got to go out with him the night before to get a treat and watch a show but cut it short cause Case was too tired and said the show was boring :)
The next morning we woke up early and headed to the airport. We were running a little late and had to return the rental car. I hurried to grab some trash to throw away and then took all the kids and luggage to go through agriculture and then get in line for our tickets and bag check. Ryan was going to return the car. Once I was in the ticket line I realized my cell phone was missing! I went back through agriculture and searched the car. Ryan and I were both getting pretty nervous. And then it hit me, I had thrown it away while cleaning out the car! I hurried and used Ryan's phone to call mine and sure enough I could hear in ringing in there! Unfortunately it was one of those square shape ones that have the lids and just little side holes to put your trash in. I had to shove my arm down the hole and try and find it. I start panicking when I can't... kids waiting in line, Ryan needing to return the car, running late for our flight! I ask security if they can use a key to give me access to the trash and they can't! Ryan gives it a shot and shoves his arm down there but no luck. I say a prayer and tell Ryan I will try one more time. I shove my arm down there and literally feel my phone resting in my palm. It was seriously a miracle! I got it just in time for us to check in (by then we were at the front of the line). We grabbed our tickets and Ryan went to return the car. I literally can't believe I found it. I always say how grateful I am to a loving Heavenly Father who answers our prayers even when it is things that aren't important in the grand scheme of things but matter to us in the moment! This was definitely one of those times :)
After a 6 hours flight (and all 3 kids staying WIDE awake the whole time) we made it back to Vegas! Yep , this is how we travel on a 6 hours flight with 3 kids. I guess looking at the picture, maybe Ryan was right and I did pack a little much! Isn't Marlee's face perfect, this is what the face of a very over tired two year old looks like :)
This seriously was the perfect little family vacation and I am so grateful we were able to go before our crazy summer! I sure love my little family!
























What a fun trip!! I think I would have also preferred this instead of expensive jewelry =) Your kids are the cutest! And you look so good Becca! BTW, where do you get your swimsuits? I need one and I love all of yours!
ReplyDelete