These beautiful ladies took my out for an early birthday dinner at Max Brenner. The food and dessert was great, but the real treat was hanging out with Jess, Michelle, and Ashlee!!
I really do miss these girls, so hard to leave good friends. Sure hope we can reunite again at some point!
Craig and Jackie are so awesome! They re-did this old table for me and built a farm-house style top for it. I LOVE it and can't wait to have it in my new house! I had them sign the bottom of the drawer :)
These awesome missionaries from our church came with several others and helped us load our truck. They were amazing and were so helpful!
Love these cute kids :)
Gilcrease park with the Flores' one last time!
Marlee loved pretending to order food through this little window.
Look at that face! Don't know what to do with this girl sometimes :)
These cute kids had so much fun letting these buckets of water dump on them. They were cracking up the whole time. They sure will miss playing with Daphne and DJ!
One last trip to the Las Vegas LDS temple. I sure loved being able to escape from the "world" and find peace and comfort here.
My little ray of light :)
My silly girl :) I love when she makes herself laugh!
One of our last nights in Vegas, sleeping on the floor among a bunch of boxes.
Our sweet neighbors Remi and Vic. They only lived there the last 9 months we were there, sad we didn't get to be neighbors longer!
Our little height poster, decorated by the kids! I finally decided to throw it away, but had to grab a picture first.


















Oh man- sleeping amongst the boxes! Glad you got a picture of it- and even better that you now have beds to sleep in!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you and Ryan in front of the temple. I wish that I could remember more from going to the open house of that temple- years and years ago.