Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Soccer Season Starts!!!

After a month of being beyond excited, soccer finally begun!


Casen could not have been more excited for soccer!


After getting stuck for 40 min. in traffic we finally made it to the first day of practice, and Casen's coach wasn't there! Poor boy! Michelle was awesome and took the boys out there for a little "practice". So glad she was there cause he just couldn't wait!






End of first practice! Nice and warm but they survived!


We decided to do a little practice in the back yard the next day... but it didn't last long because of the heat!




Day 2 of practice we found out Casen's coach and team were at another field... here is is waiting for Michelle to come grab him. Michelle saved the day again!




I know this picture's quality is horrible. But I just love how Brinley's hands are up in the air, only wish you could see her face!


Marlee comes to cheer them on!


Graham getting Casen all cooled off and ready to go!


Go Casen! He is pretty good at running and kicking the ball, BUT just running, not so much! The coach had them run laps and he was in the back... after 2 laps he came running to me with tears running down his cheeks and said "I'm not berry fast Mommy". Oh the heart ache of a Mom. I want him to think he is doing great and just have fun! I feel so bad for him... practices have been pretty hard since :(


One last happy moment :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they're having a blast with soccer! How long does it last?

    ReplyDelete