Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quenalee and Dale come to visit!

Quenalee started dating Dale the beginning of September and the two of them came to visit the weekend before Halloween. It was so fun to see Q and meet Dale! The kids loved him and Casen kept calling him Grandpa :) After they left Brinley told me she wished Dale could be her Grandpa too... I thought it was pretty cute that both kids liked him so much. He is a great guy and I loved seeing how happy Quenalee was with him. We headed out to Creech AFB on Friday morning and got to try out the simulators for the Predator (UAV).

Dale and Quenalee in the pilot seats.


I got a turn too. Kinda fun to see what it is like... I don't know how those guys stay awake all night in those comfy chairs!


Predator


Afterwards we picked up Brinley and Casen and when to The Original Pancake House, it was amazing as usual! :)



Friday afternoon we went to Floyd Lamb to feed the birds. Casen was pretty daring, it was fun to see him try and get so close!



I couldn't help myself :)


That night we went to Hash House A go-go and to the "O" show. Ryan and I had tickets for the "O" Show when we were on our mini-honeymoon, but the show got canceled after we were already in our seats... for the first time ever! And we have never been back since. It was fun to get to finally go, and it really was just amazing what they can do!


On Saturday we went to Red Rock and did a little hike. It was fun and the weather was perfect. We had a little picnic lunch with Jimmy John's sandwiches after. Beautiful day!


Marlee wasn't the biggest hiking-backpack-fan



A couple months ago I posted a pic of these tiny "baby" snails I had found on Casen's scooter... well it turns out they weren't babies, but are rare mini snail. It had this description and "life size" photo of them. Kinda fun to learn what they really were!



The leaders of our pack :)


All three of my sweeties!


The whole gang! Dale, Q, Casen, Becca, Brinley, Marlee, and Ryan. I love how Marlee is attacking Ryan in this picture :)


Finally back in the back pack. Marlee had learned to "hum" with her lips, I love it when she does it!


The kids felt pretty lucky to have Grandma Q sit in the back seat with them. We had such a great time together and are so glad that they took the time to visit us!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun visit - cannot believe how big your kids are!

    ReplyDelete