Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Las Vegas Children's Museum!

So right as we are preparing to move, Vegas goes and builds and awesome children's museum! I so would have bought a membership cause my kids loved it, but hopefully Houston will have something similar :)


           I love this picture :) She loved watching the water feature that shot balls in the air!






This was actually pretty cool, I think it scared Marlee at first but then she had fun pulling the ropes and having it's arms and legs move.




4 strong kids using the pulley system to lift a car!



The kids spent the most time at the craft center, go figure! The one thing we could actually do at home :)


Marlee really loved building with these blocks, think I need to look into buying some!




We had such a fun time! The kids loved going with our friends Bradley and Jordan Farrer and Lindsay and I had fun chatting. Dawn came with us too but we had a hard time all sticking together! It was a fun morning and we were glad to get to go with fun friends!



1 comment: