Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Friday, May 13, 2011

A lot of Life

We haven't been doing anything too "exciting" lately... just a lot of the day to day stuff... right now that is about all I can handle :) Here a few of our random daily pictures from the rest of March.


My amazing sister-in-law Becky made this cute little doll bed for Brinley, we just had to see if Marlee fit!


I talked the kids into helping me clean up one night, here is Casen transporting books to the toy room on his skateboard. The spilled quite a few times but he finally made it!


Brinley got ready for preschool ALL BY HERSELF :)





I love this picture of Miss Marlee, definitely highlights he double chin!



Casen always wants to try the new Shelf Reliance food that arrives, here he is testing out the yogurt bites for me. That's my kind of dairy food storage!



This picture is totally Brinley (but really Marlee), her smiles were always huge and open just like this!


I love sleeping babies


We discovered that Brinley and Casen are big chicken leg fans, Casen ate his all the way to the bone!


Marlee was relaxing while I got ready, and decided to join her :)



Brinley's friend Kylie made this "headband" for her, but it was just a flat piece of foam. Brinley got creative and stapled rubber bands to the ends and then wrapped ther rubber bands around her ears. Ta-da! A headband!


I love it was Marlee, talks, smiles, and laughs in her sleep!



Brinley and Casen helped me put together this little bouncer and Marlee has loved it!


I have wonderful visiting teachers (ladies from our church who visit once a month and lend support). Lisa asked if she could take my older 2 kiddos for an afternoon. My kids had so much fun, Casen and Austin life ALL his cars up!

No comments:

Post a Comment