Brinley's birthday is June 20th (same as my Mom's) and mine is June 22nd. I loved having a birthday so close to my Mom when I was growing up and now I love having a birthday so close to my own little girl!
Brinley and Casen laid in the shade while I laid in the sun. We ate popsicles and I told them stories. One about when my Dad was little and got hoofed (if that's even a word) by a bull, and one about when I jumped too high on a quad and hurt my leg. I had a great time with these two :)
After dropping our kids off at the Stolts we got to go see Derek and Casie and their new baby girl Madilyn Ann. She was born on the 21st of June and was 6 lbs 14 oz... so small compared to 8 lbs 8 oz Marlee! I actually cried I was just so happy for them. They have been beyond awesome with our kids and kinda our adopted family here. I am so happy they were blessed with such a beautiful baby girl of their own and that Mommy and baby are doing well!
Then Ryan and I headed down to the Strip and grabbed dinner and one of the famous frozen hot chocolates at Serendipty 3. Always nice to get to spend time with the hubby!
After dinner we headed to the Celine Dion concert and I LOVED it! I have been wanting to see Celine FOREVER and was so excited when she decided to come back to Vegas. She is just amazing. Truly has such an incredible voice, so powerful. It was a neat show and I feel like I kinda got to see into her real life a little.Thanks Ryan for a great night!
I'm so glad you were able to see Celine in concert! What a fun birthday!
ReplyDeleteBrinley's parties look like so much fun! What a cute girl!
Date nights are the best, glad you got out with the Hubs! And Happy Belated Birthday...welcome to 27...I feel the same way about pretty much feeling 30 also! It's creeping up on us!
ReplyDelete