Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Brinley Boo, Casen Buddy, and Marlee Jane!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Natural History Museum with the Nyes!

Saturday July 9th my friend Jessica Nye invited the kids and I to go to the Natural History Museum with her. Ryan was out of town and it was the perfect way to spend a husbandless Saturday! The kids had a fabulous time and I loved just getting to chat with Jessica... seriously one of the nicest people I know!


Posing by a giant metal dinosaur outside


They had a neat Egyptian exhibit in the dark, the kids got to walk around with flashlights and they loved it!





Jess and her kids looking at the fish, they looked so cute all lined up!


Proof that Marlee girl was there.... I may not be in any pictures, but the fact that there are pictures is proof that I was there :)


Casen, Jansen, Natalie, Brinley



The kids had a great time inside this little submarine. I love this picture of Natalie, could she be any cuter!?


Inside the fish tank, the kids thought this was pretty cool :)


Digging for fossils, what kids doesn't like to play in dirt? It was hard to pull them away!


No comments:

Post a Comment